top of page


In an unfortunate event of an accident, you can now call our 24/7 hours hotline for immediate Auto Assistance & Claims Advice!We are able to handle all Motor Vehicles Accident Claims for our customer irregardless if the claim is on Own Damage, Third Parties or Bodily Injuries. We will help you to process all the paper work and if there is any rental vehicles, we can made arrangement for you. Any matter regarding claim please feel free to call Kenneth Tan at 6223 1122 (24 Hours).Our Workshop 3A Automobile Pte Ltd is the authorise workshop for the following insurance company.

  • American International Group (AIG) (Fleet Account)

  • Allied World Assurance

In the event should an accident occurred, we request your attention to the accident/claim reporting procedures in the following situations:

  1. Exchange particulars of involved parties including Name, NRIC/FIN. Telephone Number, Address and Insurer. Take note of the vehicle numbers and do take digital photographs (e.g. MMS) of your accident vehicle which can be included during e-filing of accident reports later.

  2. Call your insurer hotline for a tow truck or for further advice on the accident.

  3. Report and bring your accident vehicle (whether damaged or not) to the approved reporting centre/authorised workshop within 24 hours or by the next working day.

  4. Avoid all unauthorised tow-truck operators or repair workshops.

  5. REMEMBER:All accidents must be reported to your insurer within 24 hours or by the next working day with your accident vehicle, no matter how trivial or even if there is no visible damage, and irrespective of whether you are claiming from any insurers or third parties.

You are required to make Police report(Within 24 hours) if:

  • Any party is conveyed by ambulance to hospital or given 3 days medical leave even though not brought to the hospital.

  • Government or foreign registered vehicles are involved.

  • Government property is damaged e.g. lamp post.

  • A cyclist or pedestrian is involved, whether injured or not.

  • Vehicle is stolen or vandalized.


- Accident Private Settlement Form

bottom of page